Craniosacral Therapy uses a gentle touch to release tensions deep within the body. It nourishes the brain and Central Nervous System, by working with the membranes and fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. Many people report a deep calm and a feeling of expansion.
I blend the bio-mechanical and bio-dynamic methods of Craniosacral Therapy to gently release trauma and long-standing pain patterns. Work with the heart can release grief and heartache, and work with the face can facilitate communication between the brain and the heart.
Receive Craniosacral Therapy for:
- Car accidents, falls, sports impacts, physical injuries
- Chronic pain
- Depression, grief, heartache, overwhelm
- Pre/post surgery
- Stress and tension-related problems
Learn the basic Craniosacral still point technique to care for yourself and your family, especially children and elders.
- A still point is a period lasting from several seconds to several minutes in which the craniosacral system reorganizes and finds ways to increase its effectiveness. Inducing a still point reduces stress, calms the nervous system, lowers blood pressure, and increases immune system effectiveness.
- Research shows that a daily still point for people with dementia reduced physical and verbal agitation, increased cooperation during caregiving activities and increased meaningful interactions.
For more information on my instructor Ken DiPersio, who teaches a blending of bio-mechanical and bio-dynamic Craniosacral Therapy, visit KJD Therapy, www.kjdtherapy.com
For more information on bio-mechanical Craniosacral Therapy, visit the Upledger Institute, www.upledger.com